As I said, there is no honor in victory over unworthy adversaries. So, a brief usage guide, courtesy of Dictionary.com:
- Conj.: Consequently; therefore. Adj.: Consequently; hence.
- Adj.: Harmonious; agreeing.
- Face to face with; opposite to.
- Compared with.
- In relation to.
- Face to face.
n. pl. vis-à-vis
- One that is face to face with or opposite to another.
- A date or an escort, as at a party.
- One that has the same functions and characteristics as another; a counterpart.
Don't worry, I'll be randomly tossing them out to make word salad, too, but let's at least try here people.